Saturday, March 24, 2012



How far along? 32 Weeks! So close!!
Total weight gain/loss: Somewhere around 22lbs I believe
Maternity clothes? Oh yes! ;)
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Still having crazy dreams! and I feel like I fall asleep the second I get home from work!
Best moment this week: seeing baby Jude in 3-D/4-D! He was so adorable :) And it was pretty cool to find out that the reason I've been having such horrible heartburn is because our little man has a head full of hair! (and not just peach fuzz!!)
Miss Anything? having friends and not being so hungry ALL the time no matter how much I eat!
Movement: a lot of flips and turns and getting caught in my ribs/underwire of my bra. I had to go out and buy a bra without underwire because it got so bad.
Food cravings: fruit pretty much is the only thing.
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat still
Gender: Boy :) FOR SURE.
Symptoms: constantly hungry, tired all the time, heartburn, leg cramps, swelling, braxton hicks contractions and horrible, horrible migraines!
Labor Signs: Nope, just braxton hicks contractions occasionally
Middle Name decided? Noah
Belly Button in or out? I think it might stay in, the top is just a little odd shaped like it might start to push.
Happy or Moody most of the time: depends on the day and how much food/sleep I've had!
Looking forward to: Our baby shower!!












No comments:

Post a Comment