Monday, April 2, 2012

33 Weeks!




How far along? 33 weeks :)
Total weight gain/loss: 24lbs as of my doctor's appt on Monday the 16th
Maternity clothes? only!
Stretch marks? It has finally happened... not on my stomach but on my sides/love handles :(
Sleep: Crazy dreams, peeing constantly, sleeping for longer than 12 hrs in a row sometimes.
Best moment this week: Our first baby shower with friends/family! We got so many great gifts for Jude :)
Miss Anything? having friends I could count on.. they are few and far between nowadays...
Movement: he gets the hiccups a lot, kicks my ribs a lot and he is starting to push down.
Food cravings: melons (watermelon, cantaloupe and honey dew!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: beef
Gender: Boy :) 
Symptoms: headaches/migraines, swelling, heartburn
Labor Signs: Not that I know of
Middle Name decided? Noah
Belly Button in or out? pretty flat!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Haaaappppy :)
Looking forward to: the next two baby showers, maternity pics and meeting my little man!!


Here is some Baby Shower Pics:


















No comments:

Post a Comment