Sunday, March 18, 2012



How far along? 31 Weeks! Can't believe it's only two months away! so crazy!
Total weight gain/loss: Somewhere around 20-24 lbs depending on the day because of swelling.
Maternity clothes? Oh yes!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: My mind seriously won't stop. Even when I wake up to pee it's hard to fall back asleep because I think of something else, not to mention I have crazy dreams all the time. 
Best moment this week: finding out some more of my friends are actually coming to the baby shower and not weighing as much at my doctor's appointment!
Miss Anything? being normal-sized, drinking, seeing my friends, not being tired or hungry all the time, not getting stuck on the couch!
Movement: He is still always getting stuck in my ribs/pushing up against my boobs (supppper uncomfortable! Can't wait until he drops) and lots of stretching and hiccups.
Food cravings: not much these days other than fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat and eggs a little
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: trouble breathing because he's sitting so high, mood swings, leg cramps, peeing 27/7
Labor Signs: Nope
Middle Name decided? Noah
Belly Button in or out? in still but slowwwwwly pushing out
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our 3-D ultrasound on Wednesday and our baby shower next saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment