Sunday, March 18, 2012

30 Weeks! (late...)


How far along? 30 weeks! Getting so close!!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: 22 lbs.. my weight keeps fluctuating because of water weight/swelling.
Maternity clothes? yes but I have found some of my summer clothes fit okay (like the one in this week's picture!)
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: It's not the best because my mind won't shut up and I have to pee so often!
Best moment this week: Getting my ring :)
Miss Anything? my legs not swelling randomly lol
Movement: He gets stuck in my ribs constantly and has cute hiccups.
Food cravings: not much
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat and eggs a little
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: trouble breathing because he's sitting so high, mood swings, leg cramps, peeing 27/7 
Labor Signs: Nope
Middle Name decided? Noah
Belly Button in or out? in still
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: going back to the doctor to make sure the swelling is okay. 

our rings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment