Saturday, March 3, 2012

28 Weeks!




How far along? 28 weeks :)
Total weight gain/loss: 18 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: getting better but not the best
Best moment this week: Getting the glucose test over with and passing! 
Miss Anything? Not having to worry about taking vitamins. I found out that I'm low on iron so now I have to take my prenatals AND an iron supplement. It's so hard for me to remember that for some reason. 
Movement: Baby is a mover!
Food cravings: Fruit still but not as bad.
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat!
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: Heartburn is a big one!
Labor Signs: Nope
Middle Name decided? Noah
Belly Button in or out? Still in but pretty tiny..
Happy or Moody most of the time: It varies by the day. I will be perfectly happy and then cry over something small...
Looking forward to: getting married on Wednesday (leap day!) and hopefully buying a new car! I can't wait to see my wedding ring :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment