Sunday, February 19, 2012

27 Weeks!



How far along? 27 weeks! Finally entered my third trimester!
Total weight gain/loss: 16+ pounds
Maternity clothes? that and yoga pants. I can't even begin to fit into pre pregnancy jeans.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep:  I can sleep anywhere but finding a good position is hard because the baby either gets super low on my right side or super high into my ribs on my right side so it makes it hard to lay on my side because he's pushing so hard against it!
Best moment this week: I just love all the wiggles, hiccups and kicks I feel!
Miss Anything? Being able to find comfortable positions to sleep and sit in.. and having ankles... I think I officially have cankles! ugh!
Movement: Hiccups, kicks, punches, rolling around. 
Food cravings: FRUIT! esp strawberries (with whipped cream!) and melons and grapes and bananas! Also been craving sweets but that's nothing new!
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat!
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: heartburn has gotten a little better but since the baby favors my right side, I'm either in pain in my right side in my ribs or really low down. The other day he was so low that every time I peed I got reaaaallly sharp pains because of round ligament pain growth. It sucked big time!
Labor Signs: Nope
Middle Name decided? Noah
Belly Button in or out? still barely in.
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPPPPPY. 
Looking forward to: Getting this glucose screening over with this week (and hopefully passing!) and then hoping to get a 3d/4d ultrasound done since I found somewhere that cost way less than at our OB's office. I would love to see his little face! and I'm still a skeptic and need to CONFIRM that it's really a boy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment