Sunday, January 29, 2012

24 Weeks



How far along? 24 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: probably close to ten.. will find out on the 8th since I don't have a scale.
Maternity clothes? Yep and luckily I found a pair of black pants at old navy on sale for $4 bucks that have... ELASTIC in the waist.. it's sad when that's what gets me excited!
Stretch marks? none on the belly but other places
Sleep: not the best. I think I woke up to pee like 3 times last night.
Best moment this week: going to the kids exchange was awesome! Got so much for so little. I don't even need a baby shower anymore barely haha.. hopefully I'll get a lot of diapers/wipes
Miss Anything? alcohol
Movement: He kicks, punches and rolls around over and over again for like twenty minutes at a time, then stops then starts over.
Food cravings: not really 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican.. eggs sometimes
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: Charlie horses, hard to breathe, restless at night, peeing constantly and tired easily
Labor Signs: Nope
Middle Name decided? Noah
Belly Button in or out? In but getting smaller.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: my baby shower in March

No comments:

Post a Comment