Wednesday, January 18, 2012

22 Weeks (a tadddd late...)





How far along? 22 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs.. ouch!
Maternity clothes? all the time
Stretch marks? Yes, but not on my belly yet.. ughhh
Sleep: getting better but I wake up at random times in the night and baby always kicks my belly a lot before bed which makes it hard to fall asleep. I do get woken up my charlie horses too which are SO painful.
Best moment this week: shower invites are ordered and I can't wait for my shower that family is throwing! 
Miss Anything? not bumping into things with my belly... and being able to have a cocktail after a long day of work...
Movement: He's a dancer for sure!
Food cravings: Nothing this week really... 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chinese/Mexican
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: HORRIBLE charlie horses in my calves that wake me up in the middle of the night.. have had them over and over for the past few weeks, uncomfortable breathing and uncomfortable stomach pains.
Labor Signs: Nope
Middle Name decided? Still set on Noah
Belly Button in or out? Still in but the top seems to be starting to pop out
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: my baby shower in March and being done with Jump at work.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment