Tuesday, January 10, 2012

21 Weeks!






How far along? 21 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 7 1/2 lbs!
Maternity clothes? yes! All pants are maternity and I can BARELY sqeeze into some of my regular shirts. They are pretty tight. And trying to wear tights is just impossible and uncomfortable.
Stretch marks? Not sure
Sleep: Not so good. I get short of breath and weird aches/pains that keep me up.
Best moment this week: feeling the baby move so much, finishing my baby registry at babies r us and getting the bookcase for Jude's room all put together
Miss Anything? being able to breathe and maneuver normally...
Movement: I feel him tapping away at me at about 11pm or so every night.
Food cravings: chocolate.. or sweets in general. lots of cereal too.
Anything making you queasy or sick: still too nervous to try mexican again
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: trouble breathing, back/rib pain, sore muscles and feet, restless at nightLabor Signs: Nope
Middle Name decided? Still set on Noah
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting more shallow every day.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody
Looking forward to: planning fun stuff for my baby shower. I just can't resist planning any kind of party!









No comments:

Post a Comment