Thursday, January 26, 2012

23 Weeks (a week late.. I'm getting bad at this..)


How far along? 23 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs.. probably more by now...
Maternity clothes? all the time. It's so hard to find clothes to wear since most of my pre-preggers clothes don't fit :(
Stretch marks? some.. none on my belly yet though, just in other areas I've gained weight.
Sleep: I sleep best when Ben sleeps on the couch because I have more space, but still not great because I'm either getting charlie horses or waking up to pee.
Best moment this week: my shower invites came so I got to see them before they were mailed out by momma
Miss Anything? being able to breathe... the baby makes it so hard sometimes!
Movement: Every five seconds!
Food cravings: not really anymore
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican.. eggs sometimes
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: Charlie horses, hard to breathe and tired easily
Labor Signs: Nope
Middle Name decided? Noah
Belly Button in or out? In but really shallow.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: the kids exchange with momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment