Thursday, February 9, 2012

25 & 26 weeks!

This is a two-for-one since I forgot to post last week! But at least this week is finally on time. If this is any indication of how I'll be in motherhood, we have a problem. I cannot stop doing everything but what I need to do! And there is just too much to do these days :( and I know it will just get worse when this little rugrat enters the picture! But for now, he is in my belly and I can just waddle along until he's here. (and I deffff mean waddle...)







How far along? 26 weeks... almost to the third trimester! holy cow!
Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds at my appt yesterday... I gained 4 lbs in a week and a half! 
Maternity clothes? Yep and so excited I found a maternity section in the VERY back corner of the old navy near my house. so excited!!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: not the best. Sunday night I laid in bed from 10pm to almost 3am and my mind just kept racing and wouldn't shut up. I finally started playing solitaire on my phone just so I could get my eyes tired enough to stay closed. Then when I FINALLY manage to sleep, Ben is all restless and rolling and kicking me which wakes me up every five minutes because I'm such a light sleeper. Not to mention the leg cramps and heartburn... ugh
Best moment this week: hearing from a high school friend was nice and dropping M&Ms on the ground at sheetz and having a guy get them for me because he could see me contemplating picking them up since it's so hard to bend over with this belly. so funny. 
Miss Anything? a kid at my work is turning 21 this weekend and it made me super sad that I can't drink... thinking about buying a bottle of dark rum and putting a countdown calendar on it lol kidding... sorta... ha!
Movement: he's a mover for sure but a little less this week because he's starting a pattern I think.
Food cravings: strawberries and whipped cream! and random stuff.
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat!
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: Charlie horses, dizziness like you wouldn't believe,  HEARTBURN like whoaaa, hard to breathe, restless at night, peeing constantly and tired easily
Labor Signs: Nope
Middle Name decided? Noah
Belly Button in or out? still barely in.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody.. I've been in a weird funk the past couple weeks... 
Looking forward to: planning trips to take the little one on. He is going to be a world explorer like his mommy :)




25 weeks!






How far along? 25 Weeks! (I didn't have any good face pics this week!)
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs!
Maternity clothes? only :(
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I have been having issues with heart racing/dizziness and that's actually been knocking me out pretty good
Best moment this week: nothing really stands out. sorta blah week. I went to the doc because I've been having weird issues with dizziness and racing heart beat and some pains but everything seems normal.
Miss Anything? having a cocktail after a long day of work. Work has been so stressful in 2012
Movement: A lot of jabs to the lower stomach and sometimes he likes to press hard on certain areas.
Food cravings: sweeeeets!
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat :(
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: dizziness, racing heart, shaky, sharp pains in etc
Labor Signs: Nope
Middle Name decided? Noah
Belly Button in or out? In but shrinking
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody.
Looking forward to: feeling better

No comments:

Post a Comment