Saturday, December 31, 2011

Week 20!


I will begin this by saying that Jude is already a spoiled baby. He got presents at Christmas from my family and I know have his glider all set up in his room and he's got a bunch of clothes and toys! I can't wait to finish decorating his room and finish my baby registries. I'm currently trying to figure out a place to have my baby shower. Any suggestions would be great!

How far along? 20 weeks! I'm officially halfway there!
Total weight gain/loss: 3+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Pretty much every day now. I like how comfy they are and how they don't dig into my belly like regular clothes do. I can still wear some pre-pregnancy shirts though.
Stretch marks? I think I found one.. but Ben said I was crazy..
Sleep: MUCH better now that I got my bobby pregnancy pillow for xmas :)
Best moment this week: Christmas with the families :)
Miss Anything? Getting christmas presents that I could "play with", I'm just too grown up now!
Movement: I can def feel Jude squirming in there!
Food cravings: Fruit Roll ups/fruit by the foot/gushers and Lemonade!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican food
Have you started to show yet:  Yes and I'm starting to look more "rounded" according to everyone at work.
Labor Signs: Nope
Middle Name decided? Yes. NOAH.
Belly Button in or out? In.. but slowly starting to 'flatten'. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Stressed a lot but happy!
Looking forward to: New Years.. still not sure what we will be doing






I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2012 WHEN WE GET TO WELCOME JUDE NOAH HILL INTO THIS WORLD :) MAY 17TH COULDN'T BE HERE FAST ENOUGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment