Sunday, April 8, 2012

34 Weeks!





How far along? 34 weeks (and three days)
Total weight gain/loss: 24-25 lbs as of Thursday. I haven't gained any weight really between this week and last
Maternity clothes? even those are starting to get really tight..
Stretch marks? no more than last week
Sleep: still a lot of crazy dreams, a lot about people I haven't seen or talked to in years
Best moment this week: Not much happened but we found out Jude is head down! And since I've been 34 weeks, I did have a good Easter with both families!
Miss Anything? Not being so fat!
Movement: hiccups a lot and he moves my whole stomach now when he moves around
Food cravings: chocolate again
Anything making you queasy or sick: beef/eggs
Gender: Boy :) 
Symptoms: the WORST heartburn/acid reflux ever, Swelling in hands, feet, legs, and face, peeing all the time, contractions, being hungry allll the time, dizziness
Labor Signs: On Friday I spent from about 10pm to 12:30am having cramping and was dizzy and it was hard to breathe so I called 911, the ems came and took me to HP regional where they hooked me up to a monitor. Ben arrived shortly after and they gave me an IV in my left hand (ow!) and told me that I was actually having contractions (!! I was so surprised, I thought they were going to tell me I was just over reacting) so they were going to give me shots to stop them. They gave me a shot that burned like crazy in my left arm then about 45 minutes later she came back in and said that I wasn't having as many contractions so they gave me one more shot that burned in my right arm. The shots really sucked because I was shaking really bad to begin with and the side effects of the shots made my heart beat really fast which made the shaking even worse. Then I waited a while while the IV kept dripping making me freezing and was so tired. Dr. Sansing finally came in around 4am and apologized because she had been doing a C section and she checked to see if I was dilated, which I wasn't and then she did a swab to see if I was going into labor. We waited until about 5:15am and the nurse told us the test was negative so we were able to leave. We got home at about quarter to six and passed out. 
Middle Name decided? Noah
Belly Button in or out? in still but flat
Happy or Moody most of the time: Haaaappppy camper :)
Looking forward to: more baby showers, maternity pics and meeting Jude! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment