Saturday, December 17, 2011

17 Weeks!!

I know this is really late, but here is the 17 weeks update I was unable to post because we had no internet!! 



We finally got moved into the townhouse and that was so exciting!! It's so nice to finally have a place that our child will call home. I can't wait to start until unpacking and organizing everything. I can't wait to find out the sex so I can start decorating the baby room. We are so close!!




How far along? 17 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 3.5 lbs!
Maternity clothes? My mom bought me a bunch last weekend so now I have quite a few shirts/pants. These pregnancy jeans are awesome!!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Good except I think I hurt my lower back moving so it's uncomfortable to be on my back while sleeping.
Best moment this week: Moving into our townhouse :)
Miss Anything? Being able to help more with moving.
Movement: Some tickles
Food cravings: Friday night I craved macaroni salad from HT, Cream Soda and Pizza Rolls... all at once.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random fast food and eggs/mexican/japanese
Have you started to show yet: yes!
Gender prediction: Had TWO ultrasound dreams that it was a boy so now I'm thinking it's probably a boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy mostly.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!



No comments:

Post a Comment