Friday, December 2, 2011

16 weeks :)

So yesterday I was 16 weeks! I had my first prenatal appointment finally. First I found out about payements (yikes), was asked a bunch of questions by a nurse, had my blood drawn for like ten minutes (YIKES times a mil), met with a doctor then had an ultrasound! She printed me two pictures but they didn't really turn out that great. But it was really awesome because the baby is so big now they had to do one over the stomach and the little thing was moving around like CRAZY so it was hard for her to get a good picture. 




How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3.5 lbs!
Maternity clothes? still bella band and I just got two maternity shirts in the mail from my black friday purchases at Target and will wear one tomorrow :)
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Pretty good except getting up once or twice every night to pee :/
Best moment this week: The ultrasound where I saw my perfect baby squirming around like crazy!
Miss Anything? Having a glass of wine.. or two.. and being able to eat Japanese food without wanting to puke. 
Movement: I feel random tickles or gas-like feelings. 
Food cravings: Ice cream and water :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eggs and mexican and japanese
Have you started to show yet: yepppp
Gender prediction: had ANOTHER dream I had a little girl.. so I'm thinking girl. But I'm kinda starting to want a boy more...
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on the 15th! 




And now, for my belly pic from yesterday!


of AN avocado I mean ;)


Bird's Eye View aka a picture of it's big ol' head.

Not-so-great ultrasound pic


No comments:

Post a Comment