Saturday, November 26, 2011

Week 15





I would get all dressed up and show my face/put on makeup to update you all on my belly status, but I am sick :( So I am lounging. I did put on that sweater so it looks like I'm semi-decent ;) Being sick while pregnant is less than ideal since you can't take hardly any good medicine since most harm the baby. So it's been awful! 


I've been reading a baby blog I've found on Pinterest and have decided to steal these questions from it and to start updating weekly at least with these and probably a baby pic :) I have my next doctor's appointment on Thursday and I'm really hoping to find out the sex of the baby but I'm not sure if they will do an ultrasound. We will see!


How far along? 15 Weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure since my scale is broken! I will have to update this on Thursday when they weigh me! As of my last doctor's appointment I had only gained 2 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Wearing my bella bands like crazy and one pair of maternity pants for work but I can still wear most of my shirts. I just ordered some  maternity shirts yesterday on sale. 
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping great minus being sick
Best moment this week: Getting my insurance card for December 1st! 
Have you told family and friends: Yep
Miss Anything? Drinking... especially on thanksgiving when my grandparents came down and they made Rum cake and I couldn't have any :( 
Movement: Nothing yet :(
Food cravings: LEMONADE (ALL THE TIME!) and sweets and sometimes fruits. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eggs and mexican food and a lot of other random things.
Have you started to show yet: I think so for sure but if I wear certain things you can't tell. Definitely feeling chubby!
Gender prediction: I've been having dreams that I'm having a girl but last night I had a dream that I had an ultrasound and it was a boy... so now I'm not sure! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender, feeling the baby move and moving into our townhouse so I can decorate the baby room! :)







And just for laughs:


No comments:

Post a Comment