Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WE SAW OUR BABY :)

I cannot even describe to you what it feels like to see your baby on a screen and seeing it's little heart beating. Unbelievably cool.


I went this morning to have an ultrasound done because of the weird pain I've been having. They were checking to see if maybe I had a cyst or ectopic pregnancy. The ultrasound tech didn't have anything to say so if anything were wrong, I'm pretty sure she would've told me or my doctor might call me. But she printed out a picture of my little "blob" so here it is... Ben & I's baby it :)




Well I will keep you guys posted! I have my first OBGYN appt on Friday :)


As for other news, I got a full time job that starts in October and I'm so excited! And they are even letting me off so I can still go to NYC/Boston for my birthday weekend! So yay for that news!


I guess that's it! 


Tootles,


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment